Anchorage Times Newspaper
Image is the street view of the north and west facing sides of Kirk’s Sales & Service Station building in Palmer as it appeared in fall of 1958. Signs are evident advertising Chevrolet and Oldsmobile automobiles and Union Oil products. Gas pumps are visible in front of both sides of the building. Bulk fuel tanks are evident behind the building exhibiting a large “76” sign. The street in front is newly paved.
Digital File, Black & White